..::The sims::..

..::Welcome to the forum about game sims::..
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dubbo online dating - Certified nymphomaniac

Go down 

PostSubject: Dubbo online dating - Certified nymphomaniac   Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 am

Wagga Wagga online dating - Great not good sex! My name is Kailyn MATTSON I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating singles in Perth free online dating singles in Hervey Bay free online dating free date dating sites Geelong online dating I like mostly all kinds of music. I like to hangout with friiedns. I like to go to the mall. Im beautiful and outgoing and want a guy who doesnt mind trying new things in bed. READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME: you must be willing to experiment without being too clingy.I get a lot of emails, so if you know you do not fit the bill, do not waste your time. Also - you MUST have a photo or you MUST email me one. Emails without photos will be automatically deleted. I am getting way too many emails! Just broke off a long term relationship so not looking for anything serious. I just need a sex fix every now and then! Let me also add that I am specifically looking for a guy in shape that can fuck well. Need someone with lots of stamina and well endowed. I am here to find someone to play with. I am looking for someone who doesn't mind a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to ask for it! Not really into smokers or drug users. My drug of choice is sex!!! I am looking for someone nice to get to know....I am tired of being hurt and want someone knows what they want it life. I am very easy to please i love shopping, traveling, wtaching movies or just talking..I am looking to settle down with the right guy. I like to chill and have fun. I want men that dont play games and know how to fuck. Basically i want someone to chill wit and have sex but nothing serious just chillin every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Dubbo online dating - Certified nymphomaniac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::The sims::.. :: Forum :: Guest-
Jump to: